“When the wind of change blows hard, there’s people raising walls and others building windmills” Chinese proverb
* I enjoyed working in competitive and dynamic environments: customers, business, people and a passionate vision for transformation are my primary focus.
* I have been working hard to become a leader, a role-model, a winner in the marketplace; building large networks inside and outside the company, leveraging on energy, curiosity, problem solving and hands-on attitude
* My most significant professional experiences are in large companies in the IT&Consulting Industry, with a keen expectation to make the difference for customers: IBM, Google, Amazon, Deloitte Consulting
I had the chance to learn and practice different skills and competences along the journey: a great management and sales school (IBM) where I learned to be part of a very large, matrix and multinational team; on the other side of the spectrum Google and Amazon taught me the power of speed and innovation, a large deal of delegation and empowerment and how digital transformation is the new nirvana for companies and businesses of all size. Probably the most important learning point is that customer obsession and a leadership attitude is what I enjoy the most!!
* One of my favorite is: did I make the difference? (for the customers, for the company, for the people, for the ecosystem, …) Personal contribution requires hard work, willingness to learn constantly, humbleness, ability to take risks and decisions, inspire trust and be a role model.
* Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family (my wife and 2 lovely kids…) and friends. Travelling around to meet people rather than taking pictures of monuments or places, discovering food and cultures around me is an essential part of living.
I like playing sport (skiing and soccer are my favourite) but need to balance work and family time to carve out a few hours a week for practicing…